David Tazzyman - Author / Illustrator
- Mr Gum and the Cherry Tree
- Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear
- Mr Gum and the Goblins
- Mr Gum and the Power Crystals
- Mr Gum and The Secret Hideout
- What's For Dinner, Mr Gum?
- You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire - OP, - 2007, Fantastic Book Awards - Winner
- Mr Gum And The Dancing Bear - OP, - 2008, Roald Dahl Funny Prize - Funniest Book for Children Aged Seven to Fourteen
- Mr Gum and the Power Crystals - OP, - 2008, Independent Booksellers Book Prize - Shortlisted
- You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum! - OP, - 2006, Blue Peter Book Award (best book with Pictures) - Winner of Best Book With Pictures
David Tazzyman lives in South London with his girlfriend, Melanie, and their son, Stanley. He grew up in Leicester, studied illustration at Manchester Metropolitan University and then travelled around Asia for three years before moving to London in 1997. He likes football, cricket, biscuits, music and drawing. He still dislikes celery.
If you'd like to have a go at drawing Mr Gum yourself you can! Watch David draw Mr Gum step by step on youtube here.