WIN Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival
Closing date: 17th March 2020
Lucky winners and their families will join a magical mix of Disney royalty when Disney On Ice brings this wonderland on ice to a city near you! Get ready to enter a world of adventure featuring daring tales from across the kingdom in Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival. Join fearless wayfinder Moana and the greatest demigod that ever lived, Maui, on an action-packed voyage. Dive “Under The Sea” with a show-stopping performance by Sebastian in Disney’s The Little Mermaid. and get swept away by the enchantment of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Feld Entertainment are offering 12 Family Prizes (1 family prize =
4 tickets to the show). The winners of the competition will be asked to select a venue where they wish to see the show. Please note, travel and accommodation will not be included. Closing date is 17th March 2020.
The Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival will be visiting the following cities:
- M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool – 26-29 March 2020
- SSE Arena, Wembley, London – 2-5 April 2020
- First Direct Arena, Leeds – 9-12 April 2020
- SSE Hydro, Glasgow – 16-19 April 2020
- Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff – 23-26 April 2020
- Resorts World Arena, Birmingham – 30 April-3 May 2020
Please review the competition terms and conditions before entering.
Competition terms and conditions
In addition to our standard competition terms and conditions the following also apply:
Terms and conditions: www.egmont.co.uk/competitionterms.
This competition has been arranged by the Promoter, Egmont Magazines UK LTD, 2 Minster Court, London, EC3R 7BB.
1. All competitions are open to all Disney Princess™ magazine readers and residents of UK and Ireland only, other than employees of participating companies and their immediate families.
2. If under 18, please obtain permission from a parent or a guardian to enter this draw. Terms at www.egmont.co.uk/parent-consent/.
3. Entries are restricted to one winner per household.
4. Egmont cannot accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post.
5. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
6. No proof of purchase is necessary, just submit your details at www.egmont.co.uk/competitions/disney-on-ice
7. After the closing date, winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
8. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The closing date for the competition is 17th March 2020. No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The winners will normally be notified by email within 8 weeks of this date.
10. Prizes not claimed within 20 days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and awarded to a new entrant.
11. 12 winners will each receive 1 x Family Prize, consisting of 4 tickets to Disney On Ice Presents Magical Ice Festival at the venue and city of the winner’s choice listed above. Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize. Winners must be able to attend the show on the dates above.
12. Egmont’s process for data collection is fully GDPR compliant; Egmont will never use and share personal information other than for the intended purpose of contacting the winner.
13. Read our full privacy terms www.egmont.co.uk/privacy.
14. Feld Entertainment is a sponsor of this competition.